PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY CODE (PRC)
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
EVENT PRODUCER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
EVENT PRODUCER MEMBER AGREEMENT
APPROVAL PROCESS & WORLDS BIDS GUIDELINES
GUIDE FOR EVENT COMPLIANCE
EVENT SANCTIONING STANDARDS
View/Download Benefits Document
- Membership in the nation’s largest network of All Star Club athletes, owners, coaches, event producers and the companies that serve them.
- Access to resources to provide the safest and healthiest competitive atmosphere and best possible on- and off-the-floor experience for athletes:
- Consistent rules, age requirements and regulations to establish a level playing field at each event.
- Interface with the USASF database that provides the current season division and program rosters.
- Age verifications through the USASF rostering process ensures level playing field and fair competition.
- Monitoring of warm-up rooms and backstage areas through the USASF rostering process.
- Required background screenings for owners, coaches and personnel who accompany teams into warm-up and backstage areas.
- USASF Legality Officials who are on-call to provide rulings in real time at all sanctioned events.
- Use of the USASF Coach app to verify approved legality of skills.
- A properly equipped EMT or athletic trainer present and ready to handle emergencies.
- Accidental medical and catastrophic accident insurance coverage in effect for USASF member athletes and coaches at sanctioned events.
- Eligible to apply for The Cheerleading Worlds and The Dance Worlds bid-qualifying event distinction.
NOTE: Specific tier-level guidelines must be met
- Access to online information and helpful tools through the USASF member website.
- The opportunity to contribute to the safety, integrity and growth of All Star through committees, polls, The Connection online forum, attendance at the USASF National Meeting and participation in Regional Assemblies.
- NEW! Enrollment in the USASF Member Perks Program.