For USASF coaches, membership is framed by the Professional Responsibility Code and the strengthened application requirements and core curriculums at the heart of our standards. USASF coaches have direct access to SafeSport™ athlete protection education, NCSI background screenings, rules and progression videos, coach credentialing, enrichment programs, and more.
- Accept Terms & Conditions of Membership: Coach members are bound by the terms and conditions of membership outlined in our Professional Responsibility Code.
- Proof of Identity: A current photo will need to be uploaded to the member profile.
- Membership fee: Paid for the current membership term.
- Background Screening: Current greenlight status issued by the National Center of Safety Initiatives with an expiration date of 5/31/2022 or later.
- Athlete Protection Education: Safe Sport Trained™ expiration date of 5/31/2022 or later.
Benefits of Membership: Eligible Coach
Coaches must complete all eligibility requirements to have access to or be covered under the benefits listed below.
- The revolutionary new Safe@Allstar program provides a complete suite of video and certification training resources for athletes, parents, coaches, and owners solely focused on abuse prevention specific to Cheer and Dance. Safe@Allstar also includes a free app that allows parents to create a safety profile for their athlete, enabling professionals to provide athlete identification and utilize crowdsourcing technology in the event a child has gone missing.
- Eligible to participate in the building and tumbling credentialing process which designates professionals having met the industry standard requirements per each level of coaching. FREE written testing for all levels of Cheer and/or Dance credentialing.
- Access to members-only resources:
- Access to Safe@Allstar athlete protection and training programs.
- USASF Coach App through which videos of skills may be submitted to verify legality.
- USASF video library of rules and glossary terms.
- Legality official training to enhance knowledge of rules.
- Eligible to participate in USASF-sanctioned events.
- USASF digital ID card with background screening green light determination, SafeSport™ training status and level credentials.
- Inclusion in USASF.net’s directory of professionals with designations for building and tumbling credentialing, background screening green light determination and SafeSport™ training.
- Eligible to participate in USASF enrichment opportunities:
- Professional development and leadership courses offered at the USASF National Meeting.
- Service on professional committees that shape the future of All Star.
- Continuing education through credentialing and legality official training.
- Enrollment in the USASF Member Perks Program.
USASF Member Perks Program information
- $5 million catastrophic accident insurance. note: Coverage only applies to on-site practices and competitions at USASF-sanctioned events and at supervised practices and instruction in member clubs.
Fees, Membership Term & Activation of Benefits
- NEW All-Inclusive Coach Membership: The USASF coach membership fee now covers the cost for ALL coaches to take the online training and written credentialing tests. The new membership bundle will be a simple flat rate of $75 for coaches and will include:
- coach background check with 24-month monitoring;
- written testing for Cheer and/or Dance credentialing;
- U.S. Center for Safe Sport mandatory training and education; and
- access to the new Safe@AllStar training programs.
- The following coach benefits are exclusively for USASF Coach members who are actively coaching All Star athlete members and are associated with an existing and active U.S. All Star Club member with a minimum of 4 program athletes:
- USASF Coach App through which videos of skills may be submitted to verify legality
- Membership is valid for one competitive season.
- Membership term begins June 1 and ends on May 31 the following year
- Membership is activated once the membership fee has been paid to the USASF.
- Membership can be paid anytime during the membership term, however, membership fees are never prorated for delayed or late-season registration.
- Eligibility and the associated membership benefits begin once the membership is activated and the coach is eligible.
- Access to benefits are not retroactive.
- Membership fees, once paid to the USASF, are non-refundable and non-transferable. This means the funds may not be applied to a different coach. Once the membership has been paid for a specific coach, the membership belongs to that coach only and may not be transferred to anyone else.
- Membership belongs to the coach regardless of program affiliation.
- Allows participation in USASF member event producer sanctioned events as long as the coach meets all eligibility requirements.
Your Role in Athlete Protection & USASF SafeSport Policy
The U.S. All Star Federation is committed to creating an environment that is:
- positive and safe for athletes;
- is free from abuse and misconduct; and
- protects the physical, emotional, and social development of athletes.
As part of this program, the U.S. All Star Federation has implemented policies to address certain types of abuse and misconduct, as well as specific policies to reduce, monitor and govern the areas where potential abuse and misconduct could possibly occur.
All USASF members must abide and are bound by:
- The Professional Responsibility Code;
- the USASF SafeSport Policy and all SafeSport rules, policies and procedures, and all future amendments, promulgated by the U.S. Center for SafeSport, as well as, all applicable criminal codes and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Center for SafeSport and/or the U.S. All Star Federation and agree that any sanctions imposed by either party extend to my participation in U.S. All Star Federation events or activities and may be posted publicly and include information regarding the misconduct involved.