- For individuals who are actively coaching All Star athletes and are associated with an existing and active U.S. All Star Club member.
- Accept Terms & Conditions of Membership: Coach members are bound by the terms and conditions of membership outlined in our Professional Responsibility Code.
- Proof of Identity: A current photo will need to be uploaded to the member profile.
- Membership fee: Paid for the current membership term
- Background Screening: Green Light Status issued by the National Center of Safety Initiatives* with an expiration date of 5/31/2020 or later.
- Athlete Protection Education: SafeSport Trained™ expiration date of 5/31/2021 or later.
Benefits of Membership: Eligible Coach
Coaches must complete all eligibility requirements to have access to or be covered under the benefits listed below.
- Eligible to participate in the building and tumbling credentialing process which designates professionals having met the industry standard requirements per each level of coaching.
- Baseline Credentialing Course covering eligibility requirements, minor abuse prevention training and sports-related medical topics.
- Access to members-only resources:
- USASF Coach App through which videos of skills may be submitted to verify legality.
- USASF video library of rules and glossary terms.
- Legality official training to enhance knowledge of rules.
- THE CONNECTION which offers a mentorship program and online chat forum of industry professionals.
- Eligible to participate in USASF-sanctioned events.
- USASF digital ID card with background screening green light determination, SafeSport™ training status and level credentials.
- Inclusion in USASF.net’s directory of professionals with designations for building and tumbling credentialing, background screening green light determination and SafeSport™ training.
- Eligible to participate in USASF enrichment opportunities:
- Professional development and leadership courses offered at the USASF National Meeting.
- Service on professional committees that shape the future of All Star.
- Continuing education through credentialing and legality official training.
- NEW! Enrollment in the USASF Member Perks Program. USASF Member Perks Program information
- $2 million catastrophic accident insurance. note: Coverage only applies to on-site practices and competitions at USASF-sanctioned events and at supervised practices and instruction in member clubs.
Fees, Membership Term & Activation of Benefits
- The Membership fee is $30 per membership term.
- Membership is valid for one competitive season.
- Membership term begins June 1st and ends on May 31st.
- Membership is activated once the athlete membership fee has been paid to the USASF.
- Membership can be paid anytime during the membership term, however, membership fees are never prorated for delayed or late-season registration.
- Eligibility and the associated membership benefits begin once the membership is activated and the coach is eligible.
- Access to benefits are not retroactive.
- Membership Fees, once paid to the USASF, are NON-refundable and NON-transferable. This means the funds may not be applied to a different coach. Once the membership has been paid for a specific coach, the membership belongs to that coach only and may not be transferred to anyone else.
- Belongs to the coach regardless of who registers the coach and pays for membership.
- Allows participation in USASF Member Event Producer SANCTIONED Events as long as the coach meets all Eligibility Requirements.
Your Role in Athlete Protection & USASF SafeSport Policy
All members must abide and are bound by USASF SafeSport Policy and Professional Responsibility Code, all SafeSport rules, policies and procedures, and all future amendments, promulgated by the U.S. Center for SafeSport, as well as, all applicable criminal codes and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Center for SafeSport and/or the U.S. All Star Federation and agree that any sanctions imposed by either party extend to my participation in U.S. All Star Federation events or activities and may be posted publicly and include information regarding the misconduct involved.