The Regional Advisory Board supports the initiatives of the National Advisory Board and will regionally convey new ideas to the National Advisory Board for consideration.
Who is eligible to serve:
All USASF Member Eligible Owners and Coaches
Members apply annually for up to 25 owner/coach representatives per region in addition to regionally-based Event Producers and Affiliate Company Members or their regional representatives.
One year. (May be renewed annually based on interest and active participation)
Specific Regional Advisory Board Directives:
- Represent the best interest of All Star programs in each region
- Work collectively and discuss current issues effecting the All Star community
- Explore solutions that would be widely accepted and in the best interest of their region, and the All Star community as a whole
- Prepare proposals to be taken to the National Advisory Board (NAB)
- Promote and implement the initiatives of the NAB
Meet your Regional Advisory Board and Application Details
USASF Regional Advisory Board